We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Tired of high-pressure sales goals & quotas that make it difficult to deliver the high-quality service you strive to provide your clients? Lower your stress and get ready to do your best work at School Systems Federal Credit Union. We’re looking for a customer service focused problem solver to help us work toward our goals of improving the lives of the members who belong to our financial cooperative. No pushy sales, just a mandate to provide quality service, solve problems, and offer honest, helpful advice.
Come help us make a difference!
Immediate Responsibilities include:
- Answering inbound calls, providing information to and/or performing transactions for our members
- Assisting in person members with transactions and questions
- Processing mail-in transactions
- Daily balancing of cash drawer and checks received
- Working together as a team to complete opening/closing procedures and daily branch tasks
Eventual Responsibilities include:
- Performing account research for members, including debit and credit card transactions/declines
- Assisting members with accessing and/or using our electronic services
- Opening new accounts, and educating members on our products and services to ensure they are able to select the best option based on their needs
- Coordinating with the Branch Manager and Back Office staff to solve more complex member issues
- Discussing and educating members on our loan offerings, with the possibility of additional training to assist loan officers in taking new member loan applications
- Actively listening to help improve our member’s experience and relationship, offering relevant products to help alleviate financial friction in their lives
- Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor training available
- Other CUNA Certification training available if interested
No prior financial experience required, but a solid track record of delivering high quality customer service is a must. Near term room for advancement available to individuals who show a desire to learn & grow. Prior experience with Loans and Financial Products is a plus.
- 401(k) 6% Match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Full Time
- Monday to Friday and some Saturdays
Tired of high-pressure sales goals & quotas that make it difficult to deliver the high-quality service you strive to provide your clients? Lower your stress and get ready to do your best work at S...