Earn 4% cash back on purchases and more
APPLY IN MINUTES
Free checking that earns high dividends
APPLY IN MINUTES
A no frills physical checking account
APPLY IN MINUTES
|REFUNDS ON ATM WITHDRAWLS||
|FREE ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING||YES||YES||YES|
|FREE DEBIT CARD||YES||YES||YES|
|MINIMUM OPENING DEPOSIT||YES||YES||YES|
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) varies by account, account balance and if qualifications are met. See Reward Information Section below for account APY information.
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards.
Our Monthly Qualification Cycle dates are not the same as our Statement Cycle dates Download Monthly Qualification PDF. Contact one of our branch service representatives for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates.
Kasasa Account Reward Information
Depending on which Kasasa account you have, you will receive the following rewards when you meet your account’s qualifications during a Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Kasasa Cash Back: you will receive 4% cash back on up to a total of $225.00 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $9.00 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle
- Kasasa Cash: daily balances up to and including $10,000 receive an APY of 2.75%; and daily balances over $10,000 earn an interest rate of .25% on the portion of the daily balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from2.75% to .52% APY depending on the account’s daily balance
Depending on your Kasasa account, when your qualifications are not met, cash back payments are not made, iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases are not reimbursed, nationwide ATM withdrawal fees are not reimbursed and: Kasasa Cash: the entire daily balance in the Kasasa Cash account earns .05% APY.
Interest will be credited to your Kasasa Saver and Kasasa Cash accounts on the last day of the current statement cycle.
The cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements earned in your Kasasa Cash Back account will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
If Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back are linked to Kasasa Saver, the following also apply:
- Kasasa Cash: When linked to a Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it, along with any nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements are, automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account within one day. This automatic transfer may cause an overdraft to your Kasasa Cash account, if the account balance is less than the transferred amount when the transfer occurs.
- Kasasa Cash Back: When linked to a Kasasa Saver account, the cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements earned in your Kasasa Cash Back account will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 11/01/2021.
Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account’s rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings.
- Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
- A $20.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account.
- One Monthly Direct Deposit/ACH credit or debit, enrollment in online banking, and enroll in e-Statements.
- There are [no] recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
- A Kasasa Cash Back or Kasasa Cash account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account.
- A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings.
- Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period.
- Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Kasasa Cash Back is a trademark of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A